Monday, May 2, 2016

Retiring In-colors product focus hop

Hello everyone! Thanks for stopping by today.

For my projects this week (Monday, Wednesday, and Friday), I am focusing on the retiring 2014-2016 Stampin Up in-colors. This is a product focus hop I'm participating in along with some fellow Stampin Up demonstrators. Please visit all of the blogs for some wonderful inspiration.

If you're interested in any of the products I've used for my project today, please visit my Stampin Up website http://www.stampinup.net/esuite/home/heatherosborne/ to purchase them. I'd love to earn your business. If you have any questions, please feel free to contact me via email at greenscrapinmachine@gmail.com.

Today, I have made some card candy. The inspiration came from a post I found on Pinterest. I am going to be sending these to my club members. They have agreed to spend a certain amount every month, and in turn, they take turns being the monthly hostess and earning the benefits. If you're interested in joining my club, please contact me for details. Card candy is so convenient, the recipient creates the card and the embellishment is done for you! The card candy was made using the Chalk Talk stamps and matching dies. The colors used are the soon-to-be retiring 2014-2016 in-colors; Lost Lagoon, Tangelo Twist, Blackberry Bliss, Mossy Meadow, and Hello Honey. If you're interested in any of the products in these colors, please shop soon as they won't be available after May 31, 2016. These colors, along with other products are retiring with the release of the new catalog, set to go live June 1, 2016.

I hope you enjoyed this project. Again, if you have any questions, please feel free to contact me or shop at my Stampin Up website. Happy Stamping and I hope you come back to visit on Wednesday to see my next project. Please follow the links below the pictures to see what other projects the amazing demonstrators have created.

Hugs,
Heather








Hop Line-up:

Heather Osborne (you are here)

No comments: