Friday, March 18, 2016

Product Focus-Made With Love Day 3

Hello everyone and welcome back! Today is our final day of this hop focusing in on the stamp set "Made With Love". I have enjoyed sharing my projects with you, and hopefully we have given you some inspiration!

I have made a basket using my envelope punch board and some mint macaron card stock. This idea comes from a fellow Stampin Up demonstrator, Diane Dimich. You can find the step-by-step video on her website at ddstamps.com. Since Easter is on it's way, I used the bunny stamp that comes in the set and used that as my focal point of my banner in the front. I also masked off the words that are attached on the stamp. The rest of the banner is made using the Banner Banter stamp set and matching punch.

Please make sure you visit Jason and Schell and see what fabulous projects they have for you today!!


If you're interested in any of the products used in creating this project, please visit my Stampin Up page, I'd love to become your demonstrator.
http://www.stampinup.net/esuite/home/heatherosborne/

A list of products used and the product numbers can be found below the pictures.

Thanks again for stopping by, and I hope you have a wonderful weekend!!

Hugs,
Heather






Products and item numbers:

Made With Love Photopolymer Stamp Set- 138662
Mint Macaron 8 1/2 x 11 cardstock- 138337
Envelope Punch Board- 133774
Crumb Cake Classic Stampin' Pad- 126975
Pink Pirouette Classic Stampin' Pad- 126956
Banner Banter Clear Mount Stamp Set- 134060 (also available in wood mount)
Banner Punch- 133519



No comments: