Friday, May 6, 2016

Retiring in colors blog hop Day 3

Happy Friday everyone! Once again, thanks for coming by to check out my project for today. I created an altered project for my post today. I went to my local dollar store and bought a package of 5 notepads for $1. I then cut a piece of white cardstock at 3 x 5 1/2. I then used the What I Love stamp set and all of the retiring 2014-2016 in colors to create a cover for each notepad. Then I added some bling and ribbon and these notepads look a little more expensive!

I hope you enjoyed my project for today. To get your own set of the retiring colors, please visit my website http://www.stampinup.net/esuite/home/heatherosborne/. Thanks again for stopping by and I'll see you next time.

Hugs,
Heather





Please make sure you visit the other demonstrators joining me on this hop:

Heather Osborne (you are here)

No comments: