Monday, May 9, 2016

I love Pinterest

Happy Monday everyone! I hope all of you mothers out there had a nice relaxing Mother's Day yesterday! I know I did, because I got to craft most of the day :) What better way to spend a day, than to craft. I did something I haven't done for a while, and that is case cards I found on Pinterest. I had so much fun creating this cards and I can't wait to make more. All of the supplies came from Stampin Up, you can order products from my website here.

For this first card, I used the Butterflies Thinlits Dies, the stamp set Work of Art, and the ink colors; Calypso Coral, So Saffron, and Pool Party.




This next card uses the Grateful Bunch stamp (which if you bundle with the punch you can save 15%) set along with the ink colors; Tangelo Twist, Bermuda Bay, and Crushed Curry. As well as a strip of designer paper, a button, and a Vellum overlay. 


Finally, this last card used the Botanical Blooms bundle along with the card stock colors; Old Olive, Blushing Bride, and Melon Mambo. 



Thanks for stopping by today. If you have any questions please feel free to contact me at greenscrapinmachine@gmail.com. Have a wonderful day!!

Hugs,
Heather


No comments: