Monday, March 14, 2016

Product Focus-Made With Love Day 1



Welcome to our Stampin Up! Product Focus!
March 14th - 18th
Demonstrators : Schell Fabian and Heather Osborne 

This week we are focusing on a stamp set called Made with Love. This set also has a coordinating Framelits set called Baby's First Framelits. The focus is to show you how you can use this set in several ways to make adorable baby projects as it is intended for or... you can come up with something alse entirely! The choice is up to you as this set has lots of versatility. I hope you enjoy what we have put together for you over the next few days. Links and item numbers will be at the bottom for easy access to you!

I know it has been a while since I have posted a blog, or a video for that matter, but life has been quite hectic. I hope to film a life update video soon. As you can see, among other things, I have become a Stampin Up! demonstrator and I would love to get your business. Stampin Up! has so many great products and I can't wait to share them with you! Here is a link to my demonstrator's page where you can order all of the products used on today's projects. This is also the last month for Sale-a-bration. For every $50 you spend, you can choose a free product from the Sale-a-bration catalog!! 

http://www.stampinup.net/esuite/home/heatherosborne/

For my project today, I created a Project Life layout. This was so much fun, I don't know why I didn't jump on the Project Life wagon years ago! The page protectors lay everything out so nicely for you, you don't have to do much but place in a few embellishments and you're done! Stampin Up! has a variety of packages you can order, as well as cards, makers, binders, and dies to help you create fabulous layouts. I will link all of the products used in this layout below the pictures. 

Thanks for stopping by today and I'll see you back here on Wednesday. Please make sure you head over to Schell's blog to see her awesome project for today!! 


Hugs,
Heather






I created this shaker pocket for the layout. So much fun!! 

Journaling spot



Projects Used and Item Numbers:

Made With Love Photopolymer set- 138662
Baby's First Framelits Dies- 133735
Something For Baby clear mount- 134030 wood mount- 134027
Real Red Classic Stampin' Pad- 126949
Crumb Cake Classic Stampin' Pad- 126975
2013-2015 In Color Sequin Assortment- 133631 (found on the clearance rack)
Coastal Cabana Classic Stampin' Pad- retired product
Fresh Prints Designer Paper Pad- retired product


No comments: