Wednesday, April 11, 2012

Design Team Wednesday

Here is a picture of the notebook before (sorry it's sideways)


Hello everyone! Sorry I have been MIA lately, I just delivered my little man yesterday!! I was 6 days overdue so my dr. induced me. I will post pictures soon and hopefully film a video featuring him after we get home.
For today's project, I altered a mini notebook that I picked up at Michaels quite a while ago. The flower pot comes from the Freshly Picked cartridge. I have had this cartridge for a while but have never used it, and now I'm addicted to it! It has so many great cuts! The sentiment comes from Mr. Cricutcrazy's newest release, Simply Everything vol. 2. I love this set because it has everything you need on it. I hope you like this project and I will be back soon to introduce you to Graham :)
Have a great day!

Hugs,
Heather

No comments: