Wednesday, March 28, 2012

Design Team Wednesday


Hello everyone and welcome to another Design Team Wednesday! For today's post, I used one of Mr. Cricutcrazy's newest stamp sets called, Office, Office. I just love this set! My stepfather recently got a new job, so I thought I would make him a card to congratulate him. I used the Guy Stack from DCWV, as well as the Handy Man cartridge. The hammer is cut at 2 1/4 inches and the nails are cut at 1 1/2 inches. For the inside of the card, I just used some alphabet stamps I had. I also tried a new layout just for something different and I am glad I did. I am going to continue to try to use different layouts on my cards just for something different to do :)
Make sure you check out the other design team member's projects and the other great stamp sets Tanner has to offer.
Have a great day!!

Hugs,
Heather




Please visit the other design team members too:

No comments: