Wednesday, April 25, 2012

Design Team Wednesday and Introducing...

Hello everyone! I'd like to introduce you to the newest addition to my family....Graham was born April 10th at 5:15pm. He is such a good little baby and his big brother, Christian, is being such a good helper :) 






 I'm also back today with another Mr. Cricutcrazy Design Team Wednesday. Today I used Simply Everything Vol. 2. I absolutely love this set! For today's card, I used an image from Forever Young. I thought I'd use an image that I wouldn't normally use, so I went with this super cute hat. I cut it out at 2 1/2 inches. Instead of using the flower cut, I used some fabric flowers from Prima. For the background paper, and one layer in the hat, I used the 6x6 pad by My Mind's Eye called Lost and Found Madison Avenue stack. 








No comments: