Friday, February 10, 2012

Easter Blog Hop


Hello everyone and welcome to the Mr. Cricut Crazy design team blog hop! Today we are show casing one of his newly released stamp sets, Easter Blessings. I am so excited about this stamp set because of it's versatility. The images are so cute as well. You should be coming from Tanner's blog. If not, please make sure you start there, leave a comment and follow his blog because he's giving away a surprise package of goodies! Make sure you hop to everyone's blog and look at their fantastic projects.
For my card, I used a couple of different of cartridges and designed the layout on my Gypsy. The background came from A Child's Year, and the rabbit comes from Gypsy Wanderings. The banner is from Emma's banner kit set. I used white embossing powder and the 2 egg images from the Easter Blessings set to add some decoration to the banner. The paper comes from DCWV's Garden Party 8x8 cardstock pack. As a final touch I added some brown sugar twine, which can also be purchased on Tanner's site, some crystal stickles on the rabbit, and using the iRock tool, I added some clear gemstones.
I hope you enjoy the hop! Your next stop is Vicky's blog. Have a great day :)

Hugs,
Heather




Here is the line up for the hop:

No comments: