Wednesday, February 29, 2012

Design Team Wednesday

Hello everyone and welcome to another design team posting from Mr. CricutCrazy. Today, we are once again featuring the Easter Blessings stamp set. I decided to use something I have had for a while now but I've never used...the Bind-It-All. After using it to create this mini album, I can't wait to use it again!! I also used some of the materials I won from a dear friend of mine, Schell. She actually sent it to me over a year ago, but I just haven't had the chance to use it and boy am I glad I finally used it. Thanks again Schell.
The mini album cover measures 6x6 while the inside pages measure 5 3/4 x 5 3/4. I don't have any other exact measurements for the pages, but if you want any more details, please let me know and I will get them to you.
Thanks for stopping by today and I hope you enjoy my project. Have a great day!

Hugs,
Heather
















I know this picture is really blurry and I apologize but I couldn't get my camera to focus on this sentiment.

No comments: