Sunday, January 29, 2012

Design Team Monday!


Hello everyone! Welcome to another design team Monday, brought to you by MrCricutCrazy. Today, we're highlighting Tanner's new stamp set entitled, Easter Blessings. I am in love with this stamp set. I previewed it last week, and this week I decided to do another Valentine's Day card using this stamp set. I used the sentiment, "Basket Full of Love." The basket and hearts came from the Doodlecharms cartridge the basket is cute at 2 3/4 inches while the hearts are cut anywhere from 1/4 inch to 1 1/4 inch.. The background paper is from the $2.00 paper pack found at Michael's. The frame around the basket is from a Sizzix die. If you want more details or would like to see a video tutorial, please let me know. Thanks for stopping by today and make sure you stop by the other designer's blogs as well.
Have a great day!

Hugs,
Heather




No comments: