Monday, January 16, 2012

Flashback 2011


Hello and welcome to another Design Team Monday! Today, Tanner challenged us to look back at our last 6 months on the design team and pick our 3 favorite projects. This was quite a challenge for me as I have really loved using all of Tanner's stamps!
I've stated this before, but I originally started with strictly scrapbooking, and never thought I could love making cards. After using Tanner's stamps, has really made my love of card making grow! Not to mention all of the inspiration I receive from all of the other design team members. Along with all of the friends I have met through YouTube and other blogs I follow. So, thank you everyone for the inspiration you provide!
Now, for my 3 favorite projects of 2011.

The first on I chose was my very first project for MrCricutCrazy using his stamps set, Man's Best Friend Vol. 1. I also have a youtube video show casing this card so if you're interested in watching it here is the link: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sflVYX4FHv0




My next card uses a sentiment from Simply Everything Vol. 1. Again I have a video for this card: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NOcITUc0lw8


My final project uses a sentiment from Dads, Dads. This is a stamp set celebrating all of the guys in our lives. I also colored an image I found online using my Bic Mark-Its.




I hope you've enjoyed this look back at the past. Make sure you take a look at everyone's Flashback! Have a great day!

Hugs,
Heather

No comments: