Friday, November 25, 2011

Winter is "Snow" Much Fun Blog Hop


Welcome to another MrCricutCrazy blog hop! You should have arrived from Tanner's blog, if not, please start there to ensure you see everyone's wonderful projects! This time, we are using Tanner's Christmas, Christmas stamp set. I adore this set and have used it for multiple projects I'm working on for the holidays.
For today's card, I created a window scene. I used the snowman image that comes with the stamp set and the sentiment Winter is "snow" much fun! The card is a basic A2 size card measuring 4 1/4 x 5 1/2. The white card stock with the image measures 3x3, I used Tim Holtz Tumbled Glass distress ink around the edges in the "snow" of the image, then it is cut at 1 1/2 x 1 1/2 inch squares. The brown card stock measures 3 1/4 x 3 1/4 inches. The sill of the window measures 3 1/2 x 3/4, then I ran the sill through my distressed stripes cuttlebug folder. The blue background measures 4 x 5 1/4 and then I ran it through my sledding cuttlebug folder. I used some brown sugar twine, which can also be purchased through the MrCricutCrazy website. It was a fun card to make, and I love the way it turned out.
Make sure you continue on with the hop over on Vicky's blog! Everyone has wonderful projects, if you comment on everyone's blog, you'll be entered to win one of Tanner's latest stamp sets entitled Friends, Friends!
I hope you all have a wonderful weekend!
Hugs,
Heather




Here is the lineup for the blog:

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Oh what a cute idea
I have a bullentin board I have to finish and I Thing I might just scraplift your window with the snowman
Thanks for the inspiration

perderg{at}q{dot}com