Tuesday, November 29, 2011

Christmas Card #1


Hello everyone! Today I've been working on Christmas cards so I decided to start a mini series on Christmas cards using the cricut and Mr.CricutCrazy's Christmas, Christmas stamp set. If you have not checked out Tanner's stamps, please head over to his blog. The stamps are made of the highest quality polymer and are so much fun to use.
For today's card, I used A Child's Year and the Elegant Edges cricut cartridge, an Ornamental Christmas paper stack from The Paper Studio, and the Christmas, Christmas stamp set. The card base measures 4 1/4 x 5 1/2, the background image (from Elegant Edges) is cut at 5 1/4 and the Santa image is cut at 3 1/2 inches. I used my iRock tool to adhere the jewels in the corners. The sentiment Dear Santa is stamped on a mini tag from the Tim Holtz Mini Tags and Tabs die.
I hope you are all enjoying this time of the season as much as I am. Thanks for stopping by.

Have a great day!!
Heather








No comments: