Monday, November 21, 2011

Design Team Monday!

Hello everyone and welcome to another Design Team Monday :) Today we were challenged to use the Sumer Time Fun stamp set. I say challenge because it is starting to get really cold here in Nebraska and I'm not really feeling in the summer mood haha. I decided to go outside the box and use one of the sentiments with a winter cut. I used the penguin from the Simply Charmed cartridge, he is cut out at 4 inches. The card is cut at 4 1/4 x 5 1/2, the snowflake paper is cut at
4 x 5 1/4. I cute another strip of the cream cardstock and used my EKSuccess treading water punch. I added just a little bit of Stickles for a little glittered touch. I hope you enjoy this card and check out all of the other design team member's postings for today.

Have a great day!!

Hugs,
Heather




No comments: