Sunday, October 2, 2011

Got Candy?

Hello everyone! Today I used the Mini Monsters cartridge to create a cute Halloween Card. I also used Tanner's Halloween Town stamp set, which you can find at http://www.mrcricutcrazy.com. I also made a video to go along with today's post! Can you believe it?!?! With the craziness of the start of the school year, I just haven't had much time for making videos. I am back in the swing of things now so I'm looking forward to spending more time in my craft studio!
I also have some exciting news to share, we will have a new addition to the family in April! Going through my first trimester, is another reason I haven't really felt like being in my craft studio. We find out if it's a boy or a girl in November so look for that update next month :)
I hope you enjoy this card and I'll see you next time :) Have a great day!

Hugs,
Heather







No comments: