Sunday, October 30, 2011

Altered Project


Hello everyone and Happy Halloween! Today I have an altered project for you. I recently visited my local Dollar Tree and found these cute wooden shelves (that is what they called them but I would consider them more of a frame). I love everyone's configuration boxes they alter but they have always been a little intimidating to me so I thought I would give one of these a try first. I had so much fun creating/altering this! I can't wait to go and buy some more. I used Fancy Pants October 31 paper line, doodlebug mini gems, recollections mulberry paper flowers and brads, a paper flower I made, and finally Pink By Design's Guess Who stamp set.
I hope you and your family have a Happy and Safe Halloween.
Have a Spooky Day :)

Hugs,
Heather












No comments: