Monday, October 10, 2011

Design Team Monday!


Hello everyone and welcome to another Design Team Monday for MrCricutCrazy! Today, I created a card using the Halloween Town stamp set. This stamp set is perfect for all of your Halloween projects! I have had so much fun using this stamp set to create some great projects I can't wait to share with you, so please come back daily to view these Spooky Creations :)
The card is a basic A2 card base measuring 4 1/4 x 5 1/2. The purple layer measures 4 x 5 1/4 and I ran it through a paper studio embossing folder which I recently picked up at Hobby Lobby. The pumpkin is cut out from the Simply Charmed cartridge at 3 1/2 inches. Then to top it off, I added the sentiment pick of the patch! I hope you enjoyed today's card and please make sure you visit the other amazing design team members!
Have a Terror-ific day :)

~Heather


No comments: