Friday, July 29, 2011


Mr. Cricut Crazy


Welcome to Mr. Cricut Crazy Design Team Blog Hop

This talented team of designers has a wonderful

collection of projects made with

http://www.mrcricutcrazy.com/">Mr. Cricut Crazy Stamp ... If you love cute and
adorable you've come to the right HOP.

If you just come from Tanner's blog
your on the right track... if you just
happen onto My blog,
you really want to start at the beginning...




Today, I altered a picture frame using The Pet Stack by DCWV. I started with a wooden frame I picked up at Wal-Mart. I painted the frame Chocolate Brown by Craft Smart acrylic paint (from Michaels), then I used Mod Podge to adhere the paper to the front of the frame. For the inside, I used a coordinating piece of paper from the paper stack. For the sentiment, I used the Haley stamp set. I just love the sentiments in this set! It was hard to choose just 1 to put on the frame, so I also made a card using the same paper stack. The dog came from the Create a Critter cartridge, cut at 3 inches, the martini can be found in the From My Kitchen cartridge, cut at 2 1/2 inches. I also used some twine, which can also be purchase on Tanner's blog.












I hope you enjoy these projects and please stop by the other's blogs to see their fabulous projects! If you have any questions about Tanner's products, please let me know, or contact Tanner, he is very helpful. Have a great day :)




Now this hop will also have some wonderful blog candy
that Mr. Cricut Crazy is of course providing for us
some of his wonderful stamp set to give away
You must be a follower and comment on all
the blog post... one lucky winner will win

The Razzel Stamp Set
The Haley Stamp Set
and the Birthday, Birthday stamp set!


Thank you for stopping by and leaving a comment
hope you enjoy all the wonderful project the Mr. Cricut Crazy Design Team has created for you. Now your next stop on this blog hop is the tremendously talented and super sweet Vicky!


Here is the blog line~up if you get lost along the way










No comments: