Sunday, July 3, 2011

DT Post- Tree-Mendous


Hello everyone. Happy 4th of July! I hope you're having a great day with your family and friends. Today I have a card using Mr. CricutCrazy's (aka Tanner) stamp set: Trees, Trees. I paper pieced this card using a wood grain paper, and green. Then I covered the top of the tree with various shades of green buttons. Then I used a heart button on the card just as a contrast and to show love to the recipient. I then used the sentiment You're Tree-mendous on the bottom using VersaMark ink and some clear embossing powder. The woodgrain, and the background paper came from the DCWV Stack 7. The card base (Stampin Ups crumb cake) measures 4 1/4 x 4 1/4. The background paper measures 4 x 4, and the paper with the sentiment on it, measures 4 x 1 1/4.
I used some khaki colored embroidery floss to wrap around behind the tree.
I tried filming a video for this card, but something happened to it in the transfer process so I just gave up. If you would like any more detail on the card, or would like a tutorial, please let contact me :)
Have a great day!!

Hugs,
Heather






Sorry this one is blurry :(

Be sure to check out the other DT Member's postings for today.


No comments: