Friday, July 15, 2011

Altered Frame


Hello :) Boy have things been busy in my craft spot. I swear a couple of times, I saw smoke coming from my Cricut haha! We are having a family reunion this weekend and I am making some centerpieces (look for previous postings for a pictures) and a banner (picture to come later). To break up the monotony, I decided to alter a picture frame. I won the Tim Holtz Sewing Room die from Brigitte (shoeprincess1 on youtube) and had yet to use it so I thought I'd pull it out. I used Carolanne's crackle paint technique using turquoise and a cherry red. I had fun altering the dress form using lace trim, flat-back pearls, and some Prima flowers. Creating this frame was tons of fun and I can't wait to make more.
Thanks for stopping by today. I hope you have a fabulous weekend.

Hugs,
Heather




No comments: