Monday, August 1, 2016

Color Fusers Blog Hop: August Part 1



     Hello everyone and welcome to the Color Fuse blog hop! This month, we are focusing on the colors Cherry Cobbler, Smoky Slate, and Watermelon Wonder. These are beautiful colors alone, but together, they are gorgeous.
     I love Pinterest, don't you? I got my inspiration from a picture I found on Pinterest.
     For my card today, I used the stamp set entitled Grateful Bunch (item numbers and a link to my Stampin Up store can be found below the pictures). I stamped the largest flower in Cherry Cobbler and Watermelon Wonder on my A2 size card (4 1/4 x 5 1/2). I then used a piece of vellum paper, cut at 4 x 5 1/4, as an overlay. On top of the vellum, I cut a strip of Smoky Slate card stock at 1 1/2 x 4 and stamped the stitched leaves, in the same color. I then stamped a single flower in Watermelon Wonder and used my scissors to fussy cut it, then I placed a dimensional on the flower and placed it on the Smoky Slate piece. The Smoky Slate strip acts as a cover for my adhesive, that is how I attached the vellum paper to the card, by placing my snail under the strip. I then stamped the sentiment and placed it along the strip.
     I hope you enjoyed my card today! If you have any questions, or would like to purchase any of the materials used, please visit my Stampin Up site here. Again, the item numbers are listed under the pictures :)
     Please visit the rest of the talented demonstrators involved in the hop and gather some more inspiration using these gorgeous colors.


Hugs,
Heather

Patty Bennet
Jason Loucks
Heather Osborne (You Are Here)
Nicole Tugrul
Tammy Civello
Paola Phillips
Jo Anne Hewins
Melissa Kerman
Robin Messenheimer







Cherry Cobbler Classic Stampin Pad #126966
Smoky Slate Classic Stampin Pad #131179
Watermelon Wonder Classic Stampin Pad #138232
Grateful Bunch Photopolymer Stamp Set #140691
Smoky Slate 8 1/2 x 11 Cardstock #131202
Vellum 8 1/2 x 11 Cardstock #101856
Whisper White 8 1/2 x 11 Cardstock #100730
Stampin Dimensionals #104430
Rhinestone Basic Jewels #119246
Snail Adhesive #104332

No comments: