Monday, July 18, 2016

Color Fusers Blog Hop- July 2016- Part 2

      Welcome to part 2 of the Color Fusers blog hop! Thank you for stopping by, today I have a gift idea for you! I create a card keeper portfolio which holds 4 cards and 4 envelopes. I learned this technique from Meg Loven, you can watch her video here.

     For my portfolio, I used Whisper White card stock (100730), the Butterfly Thinlits Dies (137360), Rhinestone basic jewels (119246), Gorgeous Grunge Clear-Mount Stamp Set (130517), Cucumber Crush Ink Pad (138324), Flirty Flamingo Ink Pad (141397), and Peekaboo Peach Ink Pad (141398).

     To create this card, I cut my layer, stamped random blotches using the splatter stamp from the set, then I used the butterfly thinlit to cut out the butterfly. I used my snail adhesive to adhere the butterfly's body to the card. I really enjoyed making this portfolio and I hope you give it a try.

     If you want to purchase any of the materials used to create this project, please visit my Stampin Up website at heatherosborne.stampinup.net. Stampin Up is running a fantastic rewards program. For every $50 you spend in July, Stampin Up will email you a $5 coupon to use in August!

Thanks again for stopping by today and please follow the rest of the links to visit the rest of the demonstrators in the hop, located below the pictures of my project.

Hugs,
Heather








Patty Bennett
Jason Loucks
Heather Osborne (You Are Here)
Nicole Tugrul
Tammy Civello
Paola Phillips
Jo Anne Hewins
Melissa Kerman

No comments: