Sunday, October 14, 2012

Pretty in Pink

Action Wobble



Hello everyone! Welcome to the Saturated Canary/Action Wobble Blog Hop! You should have arrived from the ever so talented Fabi. If you are arriving here first, please start at the beginning. Today I am so excited to showcase the image entitled: Thank You
Today I created a card. I used shades of pink recollection paper and a piece of polka dot patterned paper from my stash. I also cut out a daisy image from the Doodlecharms Cartridge at 1/12inches, I placed a button in the center and then placed the flower on an action wobble. Behind the cute Thank you girl, I placed the sentiment Queen of Everything from the Scrapbooking Queen's stamp set.  The image was so much fun to color too (and believe me I'm no expert). I just used my Bic Mark-it markers to color her in. 
I hope you're enjoying this blog. You're next stop is the very creative Vick
Don't forget to comment on everyone's post as there are some amazing prizes! Each member of the Action-Wobble team is giving away a set of action wobbles :) Good luck everyone and have a great day!

Hugs,
Heather













Saturated Canary Store LINK

Kristi- Owner

Prizes that the SC Designer Willl be giving away:
My girls will be giving away one SC image each on personal blog

Kristy (owner SC)
will be giving away 2 packs of wobbles and a 2 $20 gift certificates to my shop.

Each of AW designer can give away on there blog post 12 Pack as Blog CANDy

No comments: