Wednesday, October 31, 2012

Halloween Blog Hop-Action Wobble Style!

Hello everyone! Welcome to the Action Wobble blog hop!! We're excited to introduce some new members and show off these wonderful wobbles. 
If you started here, please go to the beginning of the hop with the Action Wobble website. 

For my card today, I used a variety of Cricut cartridges and papers. Most of the papers come from a Recollections paper pack I picked up last year, but I lost the cover; hence, I don't have the name of the line. The base and black paper both come from recollections cardstock. The ghost comes from the Mini Monsters cartridge and is cut at 2 1/2 inches. The cut behind the ghost comes from the Elegant Edges cartridge and is cut at 3 3/4 inches. The BOO is cut from the Alphalicious cartridge and is cut at 1 inch. I had to add a little sparkle, so I added some Black Diamond Stickles and the tinsel bow. I have 2 boys and a husband at home, so it's nice to add a girly touch to some things :) The ghost was then placed on an Action Wobble!




I hope you're enjoying this hop. Your next stop is the ever-so-talented Midge
Oh and for the fabulous prizes, how could I forget!! There will be a Royal Package provided by the Scrapbooking Queen and Action Wobbles. To be eligible, you need to be a follower on all of the blogs, and comment on all of our postings. Theresa will be drawing a name on Monday, November 5, 2012. 

Plus, I have some blog candy too! If you comment on my blog, you're eligible for a 12 pack of Action Wobbles (I will pick that winner on Sunday, November 4, 2012).

Thanks for stopping by today. I hope you all have a safe and Happy Halloween!!

Hugs,
Heather




Action Wobble Blog ~ http://www.action-wobbles.com/

No comments: