Monday, September 17, 2012

EAD/Action Wobble blog hop

Hello everyone! I am so excited that Action-Wobbles have teamed up with EAD Designs for this fabulous hop!! 
If you started here, please head over to Theresa's blog. That way, you can see everyone's wonderful projects and be eligible for the blog candy which includes a gift certificate to EAD Designs and 12 Action Wobbles. 

For my first project, I used Journaling Cards. This Friday, my oldest son, Christian, will be 4 years old! I cannot believe how quickly he has grown. His favorite movie is Cars, so of course we're having a Cars theme birthday party for him. I thought I would get a head start on his scrapbook, so I made an 8x8 layout featuring an Action-Wobble as well. Lightning McQueen comes from the Cars cartridge and is cut at 2 1/2 inches. The yellow mat is cut at 6 1/2 x 4 1/2 and the red mat is cut at 6 1/4 x 4 1/4. The journaling card measure 2 1/4 x 3 1/4. I thought the look of the journaling cards were perfect for a little boy's layout as they have the handmade look to them. 







My second project is an A2 size card. My absolute favorite movie is The Wizard of Oz!! I was thrilled to see this set of stickers on EAD Designs. I used the Graphic 45 The Magic of Oz paper and the EAD Design stickers entitled Wizard of Oz. I just love the sentiment, one of my favorite quotes from the Wizard is this sentiment he says to the Tin Man. The heart comes from the Lyrical Letters cartridge and is cut at 2 3/4 inches and is placed on an action wobble. I then ran some cream sheer ribbon through the edges. I also distressed all of the edges and then inked them up with vintage photo by Tim Holtz. I love the look of this card and it will definitely stay in my stash forever :) 






Thanks for stopping by today! I hope you continue on through the hop and comments on everyone's post in order to be eligible for the blog candy. 
Have a great day! Your next stop is the very talented Shelly.

Hugs,
Heather


EAD BLOG


EAD Store




1 comment:

Craftin Desert Divas said...

Very nice job on both projects


Tara