Friday, September 7, 2012

Action Wobble Friday

     Hello everyone! Today I'm here with another card using an Action Wobble. I created a back to school card for today's post. My area schools have been in session now for 3-4 weeks, but I know some of you just started this week so I though it would be appropriate. I used some paper from a DCWV stack entitled School Days. The stack of books comes from the Recess Cricut Cartridge, and the decorated layer the books are sitting on comes from the Elegant Edges cartridge. The pencil stamps come from the All Around Accessories from CreativeTimeForMe. The school days stamp is one that I had in my stash but I'm not sure where I got it. I also used a border punch by EK Success. 
Thanks for stopping by today!
Have a great day.

Hugs,
Heather






No comments: