Tuesday, July 3, 2012

Wobble Wednesday Challenge #17




Hello everyone! I have some very exciting news...I have been asked to join the Wobble Wednesday design team. Please head over to the Wobble Wednesday blog to learn more about the challenges. 
For my card, I made an A2 size card. The white layer measures 5 1/4 x 4 and I ran it through the Stars Cuttlebug folder. To create the banner, I used Emma's banner kit set. The USA letters measure 1 inch. The rocket comes from the Sweet Treats cartridge, and is cut at 3 1/2 inches. It was then placed on a wobble. 








I just adore this card and hope you enjoy it as much as I enjoyed creating it. Again, head over to the Wobble Wednesday blog to get more details about the challenge. 
Thanks for stopping by! 


Have a great day.


Hugs,
Heather

No comments: