Monday, July 9, 2012

Tanner Bell Designs Blog Hop

Hello everyone! We are all so excited to announce Tanner's new blog and store. You should be arriving from his brand new site, if you didn't, please head over to Tanner's new site to check it out. 
Today and tomorrow we will be showcasing Tanner's new stamp sets. Both days, I will be using Enjoying the Moments.


My first project is a frame my sons will use to show-off their artwork and school papers. I used a picture frame I picked up from my local dollar store. The frames were originally black, so I used some white paint to change that. I then chose some scrapbook paper and printed out their names in white. On the top of the frame, I took a mini clothespin and some coordinating paper (in this case the opposite side of the paper used in the frame), I then used a punch and punched the image 3 times, the first time on cardboard. I used modge podge to make it a little sturdier. Then I stamped the sentiment, Made By Me. I can't wait to start showing my boys' work on the frames!





My second project is a simple card. I cut out different sizes of 2 patterned papers. Then I added a prima flower and the sentiment. This is a super simple card, and could easily be reproduced quickly.



We have a giveaway for this hop as well: 
GIVEAWAY :

The giveaway is Two Stamp sets, One of the new Releases To (2) lucky people! All they have to do is comment on each day's post over at www.tannerbelldesigns.com ! 
Over on Tanner's blog, you will also find information on his Design Team call. 

Thanks for stopping by today. Please head on over to the talented and creative Carolanne

Here is the rest of the line up for the blog hop...including 2 special guests each day!


HERES TUESDAY'S GUESTS :)
Savannah O'Gwynn http://www.savannahland2.blogspot.com/
Julie Ranae http://juliesopenwindow.blogspot.com/

Have a great day!!

Hugs,
Heather


No comments: