Monday, August 29, 2011

Design Team Monday


Happy Monday everyone! Today, I have another design team project for you from the MrCricutCrazy design team. Today, I used the Gus stamp set to create this cute tag. The sentiment worked perfectly to introduce our newest addition to the family. My husband heard of a lady who had a mom and her 7 puppies dropped off in her backyard overnight. They are 1/2 chocolate lab 1/2 Brittany and he just had to have one. In Dec. he had to put his Brittany of 16 years down due to failing health and since then, he has always had a little hole in his heart. So we chose a female and have named her Ellie. She's a great dog, and Christian absolutely loves her! I hope you enjoy this week's project and I should be back soon with videos :)
Have a great day!

Hugs,
Heather








No comments: