Sunday, August 14, 2011

Design Team Monday


Hi everyone :) Welcome to another Design Team Monday with MrCricutCrazy. Today, I used the stamp set Birthday, Birthday. I really enjoy using the stamp set on all of my birthday layouts, cards, and other projects. The project for today is a gift card holder. I used the Circut cartridge Wild Card to create this holder. On the front of the holder, I used some clear embossing powder and the birthday hat stamp from the set to create a background. On top of the hats, I used the cupcake stamp. I colored in the stamp with my Bic Mark-its and the fussy cut it out. On the inside of the holder, I used a sentiment from the set. I hope you enjoy this project and make sure to check out the other awesome design team member's posts for today!
It's the first day of school for our district today, so that is why I've been MIA for a couple of weeks, I've been busy preparing for my new group and putting my classroom back together. I hope you all have a great day!
Hugs,
Heather




No comments: