Monday, January 3, 2011

Day 3 of 31- Thank you Card

Hello everyone! This post serves 2 purposes: 1) Day 3 of Marion Smith's challenge 2) My entry for My Pink Stamper's Design Team Challenge. Robyn is looking for 2 more people to serve on her design so I thought I'd give it a try. The rules were to create something using her 3 favorite colors; brown, pink, and green. I had a lot of fun designing this card! Hope you enjoy it as much as I did creating it :)
Have a great day!
Heather





Recipe for this card:
base-crumb cake (Stampin Up!) cut at 4 1/4 x 8 1/2 scored at 4 1/4
background-butterfly paper from DCWV Blooms and Butterflies mat stack
butterfly-from Create-A-Critter cut at 2 1/2
Swiss Dots Cuttlebug Folder
Pink ribbon
White Embossing powder
Thank You stamp
Silver glitter
ATG
Zig 2 Way

No comments: