Sunday, January 2, 2011

Day 2 for Marion's Challenge

Here is the video for day 2. Carolanne of LogansCraftyMomma on youtube posted a video showing her top 15 crafty products/tools of 2010 and encouraged us to do the same. So my goal for day 2 was to find my top 15 items for the year. This was a tough challenge for me because I had so many favorites the past year! Hope you enjoy my top 15 :)
Have a great day!
Heather



My top 15 crafty products/tools for 2010:

1. Sizzix Texture Boutique embossing system
2. Embossing folders
3. Spots and Dots Embossing folder
4. ATG gun-Scotch
5. Scotch Tape
6. Corner Chomper-We R Memory Keepers
7. Bling!
8. Crop-A-Dile-We R Memory Keepers
9. Bone Folder
10. Ribbon
11. Sponge Dobbers
12. Paper Bags
13. DCWV
14. Mat Stacks
15. Martha Stewart Score Board


No comments: