Monday, March 6, 2017

Color Fusers Blog Hop- March



Hello everyone! Welcome back for another Color Fusers Blog Hop! I was super excited when I saw these colors. Something about them just really sparked my creativity. 
For this card, I used the So In Love stamp set (143216). If you're interested in this set, I highly recommend the bundle (144739) as the dies are beautiful. I used the stamp set to create the background pattern. I love how it looks like spring, which I have been waiting patiently for as this winter seems to keep dragging on, but I digress! The cuts I used to mount the sentiment both come from the Stitched Shapes Framelits Dies (145372). For an added touch, I used some rhinestones (119246). The wild wasabi ribbon is no longer available, but might I suggest the Mint Macaron 3/8" Sheer Linen Ribbon (141656). 
I hope you enjoyed my card today. If you're interested in any of these products, or any product that Stampin Up has to offer, visit my website at http://www.stampinup.net/esuite/home/heatherosborne/  Please scroll down through the pictures and find the blog line-up. The other team members have so much inspiration to offer!! I hope you all have a great day!

Hugs,
Heather




Blog Hop Line-up:

No comments: