Thursday, January 3, 2013

Wobble Friday

Hello everyone and Happy New Year! I hope you all had a great Holiday and are taking some time to relax :) 
For Christmas, I received many new cartridges, and what better time to give one a try than for my Action Wobble post. The cartridge I chose is Something to Celebrate. I just think this cartridge is so cute; it has so many amazing cuts on it. I chose to make a birthday card, as my stash has dwindled quite a bit. The cupcake is cut at 3 inches and is placed on an action wobble. The banner in the background, is cute at 1 3/4 inches. The background paper comes from a DCWV stack entitled Nana's Kitchen. I added Stickles, buttons, ribbon, bling, and twine to card for some extra touches. I hope you enjoyed this card. If you have any questions, please free to contact me. 

Have a great day!

Hugs,
Heather



No comments: