Friday, August 10, 2012

Smile!

Hello everyone and welcome to my post for the Action Wobbles design team! Today, I made a card to send to the photographers who took my son's 3 month pictures. They did a fantastic job and I thought it would be nice to send them a thank you saying so. 
The card is a basic A2 card. The yellow background was run through a Paper Studio embossing folder and measures 5 1/4 x 4. The camera comes from the Create a Critter cartridge and is cut at 3 1/4 inches. Then the camera is placed on an Action Wobble. The sentiment comes from the Pink By Design stamp set, Simply Everything. 
I just can't get enough of the action wobbles, they are just so much fun and add so much to the card. I think one of the greatest things about the Action Wobble is that you can lay it flat and send it through the mail without having to pay extra postage. 
I hope you enjoyed this card. Please visit the Action Wobbles website for fun challenges and inspiration. Also, visit TheScrapbookingQueen's website to pick up your own package of Action Wobbles! 
Have a great day!!

Hugs,
Heather



No comments: