Tuesday, December 14, 2010

Blogger Award!


I cannot believe it! I received my first blogger award. Norma over at http://pinkblingcrafter.blogspot.com/ gave me this lovely award. If you've never stopped by her blog, please do so. She has some amazing projects! Thanks for this great award Norma!

To accept this award, I must do the following:

1. Thank and link back to the person who awarded me this award
2. Share 8 things about yourself
3. Pay it forward to 8 bloggers that you have recently discovered
4. Contact those bloggers and tell them about their awards

Here are the 8 things about myself:
1. I'm a lefty (or a wrong arm right Auntie?!?!)
2. Chocolate is my favorite food group
3. My favorite movie is The Wizard of Oz
4. I DVR The Young and the Restless
5. I've lived in Nebraska, Iowa, Nebraska again, Minnesota, and right back to Nebraska
6. I love to read
7. Red Lobster is my favorite restaurant
8. I hate winter weather!

Here are the blogs I'm passing the award on to! Check out the creativity flowing on these blogs!


I hope you enjoy these blogs as much as I do! Have a great day everyone!!!

Heather

No comments: