Wednesday, July 28, 2010

As promised here are some pictures of other cards that I've made. I plan on sharing some scrapbook layouts soon. I desperately need to get caught up on my son's scrapbook! He'll be 2 in September and I only have 5 pages done (and 1 of those is thanks to my friend Beth). I better get to work haha :)
Have a great day!

Under each picture I'll post which cartridge I used, if you'd like more info on a card email me and I'll send you specifics.
*All are basic A2 size


Happy Birthday card using Doodlecharms

Thank you using Doodlecharms

Mother's Day card using Potpourri

Thank you using Simply Sweet

Thank you using New Arrival




1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Shoot! I made the blog! :) I still have the dino paper for the bday pages and zoo page is started! Maybe since number 2 Bday is coming up I can meet the year deadline! lol
B