Sunday, March 25, 2012

Card Box


Hello everyone...I was lucky enough to spend some more time in my craft room this week. I made a card box and some matching cards to go inside. I learned how to made the card box from the ever-so-talented Schell. Click here to be directed to the video. I had so much fun making these that I'm thinking of making them for the nurses who will be taking care of me after I have my son (as you can see on the right, I don't have much time so my intentions are to get them done within the next couple of days, keep your fingers crossed for me). For the box and the cards, I used the DCWV stack, Green Tea. I love the papers in this stack! I also used a variety of Mr. CricutCrazy sentiments from various sets. I added some baker's twine, and ribbon as a little extra embellishment but for the most part, I wanted to keep them simple. The butterfly on the top of the box comes from the Elegant Edges cartridge and is cut at 2 1/2 inches.
I hope you all had a wonderful weekend. It's back to work for me tomorrow, but sometimes schedules are nice :)

Hugs,
Heather







No comments: